CS16Client is a stand-alone game that uses the Xash3D FWGS engine and is compatible with Counter-Strike 1.6.
ATTENTION: THIS GAME DOES NOT DISTRIBUTE GAME FILES. YOU ARE OBLIGED TO OBTAIN FROM COUNTER-STRIKE LICENSE COPY 1.6.
To play, make sure that you have completed the following steps:
1) Installed Xash3D FWGS and CS16Client.
2) Created the folder “xash” in the internal memory of your Android device.
3) Installed Counter-Strike 1.6 from Steam on the PC. (this is very important! You need a licensed copy).
4) Copied the folder “valve” and “cstrike” to the created folder “xash”.
5) At the first start the game will ask about the location of the folder “xash”. Select it.
CS16Client and Flying With Gauss are not affiliated with Valve Software or their partners. All copyrights belong to their owners.